MBC under controversy for airing an adulterous couple that broke up a family with their affair


Source: SPOTV News

MBC's celebrity real estate battle variety program 'Help Me! Homes' is under controversy for featuring an adulterous couple on the show.

On the 12th, a newly-engaged couple was featured on an upcoming episode trailer where singer Song Ga In and actor Kim Ki-bang were set to go to battle to find them a home. However, after the teaser was released, a message was posted on an online community on the 16th stating that the prospective newlyweds were an adulterous couple that broke up a home with their affair.

The author A wrote, "I married my ex-husband B in 2017 but we ended up filing a divorce a year later because of our frequent arguments. In the process, however, I found out my husband allegedly had a "sister" who turned out to be a woman C having an affair with my husband. C admitted she knew he was married when she got with him but was under the impression I was on my deathbed. I have a transcript of this conversation." 

A continued, "Because of her, the relationship between me and my husband became strained and the court ruled that he should compensate me for the mental pain. When I found out that my ex-husband was being featured on the show, I got worried about the scars this will leave on my young son once he sees that."

The article spread in various online communities and social networking sites and a video clip of the trailer for 'Help Me! Homes' that featured the adulterous couple B and C was flooded with comments criticizing them for breaking up a home. As the controversy escalated, the program made the video clip private and edited out the couple from the episode just two days before the broadcast.

Program officials released an official statement writing, "The production team is in an embarrassing situation after reports we received. We will edit out all the scenes that involve the couple so that our viewers aren't inconvenienced. Due to the nature of the program, we're not able to verify the facts due to the individuals right to privacy."




admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post