"Everything I said was true", victim A exposes texts after PD Kim Yujin's lawyer announces lawsuit



Source
: OSEN

PD Kim Yujin's victim A has spoken out once again about the alleged assault.

In a lengthy post titled "To Kim Yujin, the perpetrator of gang assault" shared on Pann on the 14th, the victim A stated, "I envy the perpetrator of the gang assault for being a celebrity and fiancee. I'm currently the one that's the most exposed and damaged in this controversy even though I received a direct apology from Kim Yujin."


"The reason why I wrote this article is because I no longer want to suffer additional pain in my life, that's been difficult for a long time ever since PD Kim and her friends assault me. After Kim Yujin apologized to me on the 24th, I said I wouldn't post anymore and didn't do anything after that. But a few days later, people started writing that I was a bully in the past and that the assault I suffered from PD Kim Yujin was an exaggerated lie."

"This is still a trauma to me that I've kept in my heart for a very long time. To put it bluntly, I may have been young and lacking at the time but I'm an adult now that can at least acknowledge an apology if the person is truly sorry for their actions. I thought it would end with an apology and no longer seeing the assailant on TV."

"But now even New Zealanders are harassing me through Instagram stories and group chat rooms involving thousands of Korean residents in Oakland. Kim Yu Jin that bullied me is also coming out saying all my posts are outright lies. Not only me but also other victims are having a hard time due to excessive media play by Kim Yujin. I didn't expect her to do this, to file a complaint against me, the victim, and acting like she's the victim, complaining of the hurt and pain she received saying she wants to die because of the extreme stress."


"If you want to sue me, go ahead. If they find me guilty of falsifying #MeToo, I'll accept it. But I know what I said is all true. Stop trying to make me stay quiet to save yourself by playing to the media. I really want to forget it now. I'm a regular person but I'm also a victim. I'm sorry for writing so much about myself but I'm not able to handle it alone anymore so unexpectedly my writing got longer. Thank you for reading this long article."

In the meantime, PD Kim Yujin revealed through her lawyer on the 13th that she has filed a complaint with the Prosecutor's Office against victim A for spreading false information. 
  1. [+5,633, -99] The assailant suing the victim...how dare she do that 
  2. [+5,258 -129] The Republic of korea..the only place where the perpetrator has more rights than the victim. Do we even deserve to be called an advanced country? 
  3. [+718, -16] Kim Yu Jin and Lee Won-il are both trash!! I'll never watch anything Lee Won-il ever again!
  4. [+446, -3] She tried to turn the tide with her suicide attempt but that didn't work so she resorted to suing her.
  5. [+390, -5] She dug her own grave. If she would've just apologized cleanly the first time everything would've been fine. How shameless do you have to be to sue her? Now I understand how the security guard that committed suicide felt. Seeing your assailant cut the tail is enough to make your blood boil to a point where you can't see straight. 
  6. [+365, -7] Lee Won-il got fooled by her too. He probably thought he found a good woman but didn't know it was all false packaging. Probably couldn't tell the difference between poop and dwenjang [soybean paste]. The closest she'll ever get to being married now is this. He's probably waiting it out to see what happens.
  7. [+244, -2] I don't ever want to see Lee Won-il eitherㅋㅋ
  8. [+223, -2] A-ssi, find strength!
  9. [+164, -1] PD chaebols class is seriously the worst!
Additional source: (1) (2)


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post