Gag woman Ahn Young-mi's nude pictorial causes a stir online


Source: OSEN

Gag woman Ahn Young-mi's first nude pictorial in 8 years in causing a stir online.

On the 22nd, fashion magazine Cosmolitan released semi-nude photos of the comedian causing a hot topic online. In the photos shared, Young-mi attracts attention with her toned and glamorous body.

In particular, since she's well-known for her comedic appearance on air, her serious expressions in the pictorial caught attention showing off her new charm. 



In an interview with the magazine, Ahn Young-mi revealed why she did the photo shoot stating, "this time I thought about my body first. I thought it would be better this time because I've been exercising and staying fit. My life is spent on air behind the mic so I wanted to share the unexpected side of Ahn Young-mi who worked so hard behind the scenes."

Later she stated on her social media, "The first time I did a nude pictorial I was in my early 30s. This is the first time in 8 years doing a semi-nude shoot. I was always hungry and sickly as a child so it was hard but I don't think there's a hobby with as much advantages as exercise."



In the meantime, Ahn Young Mi previously made headlines with her all-nude pictorial for Elle Magazine in 2013 where she showed off her beautiful figure. She has been able to maintain her toned figure through Pilates.


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post