Jang Geun Suk's controversial comments to fans before enlistment catch attention


Source: My Daily

Jang Geun Suk's (33) controversial comments to fans before enlistment are catching attention. 

The actor was discharged from social service on the 29th and greeted fans simply stating "Thank You."

On the 30th, he posted several photos on Instagram for the first time after being discharged with a brief comment, "save a man". He shared photos of what he had cooked as well as a black and white photo with one eye visible showing off his unique sensitivity. 

International fans welcomed him back writing, "Welcome back Oppa."

기사 이미지기사 이미지

In the meantime, before his enlistment in 2018, Jang Geun Seuk shared his affectionate feelings to fans writing, "Hello" is a word you say when you’re happy to see someone you haven’t met in a long time and it’s also a word for when you feel regret when saying goodbye (hello and goodbye are the same in Korean). This time, unfortunately, its goodbye. I want to spend the next two years as a meaningful time in my life more than anything else. I don't think I've ever rested for 27 years since making debut as a child, nor have I ever had time to myself Just remember, we're resting briefly. Take care and don't get sick. And I love you. And if you cheat on me, I'll kill you."

기사 이미지
  1. [+1,941, -14] If you cheat on me I'll kill you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+1,929, -20] Anyone looking would think he enlisted in active duty and got disconnected from society ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why make so much noise over a simple commuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  3. [+1,678, -16] He really said if you cheat I'll kill you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he for real? 
  4. [+100, -1] This a$$hole that appealed to the public for his bipolar disorder kill someone?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  5. [+83, -1] If you evade taxes we'll kill you..
  6. [+77, -1] Ugh...so cringy;;;;;
  7. [+76, -0] "If you cheat on me I'll kill you.." Isn't that a line from that cheesy novel in the early 2000s?
  8. [+66, -2] He still hasn't been able to get out of that Cyworld mentalityㅋㄱㅋㄱ
  9. [+52, -2] No matter how much interest he's able to get from the public he still can't salute properly
  10. [+48, -0] I'll kill youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so scaredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post