Quick update regarding "overseas" articles shared on the blog


Hi Everyone,

Just one quick update regarding overseas articles shared on the blog. 

I received several messages from readers to translate netizen sentiment on what is going on in the U.S right now with the George Floyd protests hence the "overseas" tag. 

I know the comments are hard to read but please know they're just as hard for me to translate. These are trending articles in Korea in both Naver and Nate and this is the true netizen sentiment on what's going on. It wasn't my intention to ever hurt anyone. I'm making sure I put a huge trigger warning each time as I know these comments are very hard to read. 

I hope you guys are staying safe both physically and mentally through this trying time. I know this is a tough time for everyone but we will get through it. 

Stay safe guys and my inbox is open if you have any questions or concerns. 

-  exxhara

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post