Rain shows off his 10kg weight-loss in new pictorial


Source: Money S

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon, 37)  has shared comeback plans for the second half of the year.

Rain who recently lost 10kg through home training and returned to his weight in his 20s exploded with masculine beauty in a new pictorial with Harpers Bazaar.

In an interview with the magazine, he was asked whether the second half of the year will be the "Year of Rain" and he stated, "In two or three months, the project will be revealed one by one. Please look forward to it. I will be working with young producers. Juniors are really good at making music these days. From ballads to dance songs, I'm resetting my musical colors and body."

He explained, "Nowadays I've been listening to songs by rappers like Post Malone and Travis Scott. Back then R&B soul music was all the rage but it's not the case today. I'm trying to break out of my usual music. As an entertainer you play in the drama about your life so I guess you can say I'm only on part one."

He also shared about his conversations with teenagers on social media like TikTok. He stated, "What? "I was born in 2008, where can I learn to dance like that? Why is he so good? There were comments like that. Teenagers these days are amazing (laughs). Anyway, I want to tell them to use me for fun. Celebrities are entertainers. Our job is to make money entertaining people. This is a time where everyone including creators and YouTubers are considered celebrities. It's hard for actors or singers to even compete with them. Mysticism has become a thing of the past."




  1. [+5,524, -165] Wow, what a crazy good mindset..I wonder what he'll come back with this time. 
  2. [+5,393, -241] What a good mindset to have. Other celebrities just want to make money and keep their privacy protected..he's not a star for nothing. He works hard and has a great mind. 
  3.  [+4,801, -163] He was destined to find success. He sees the big picture.
  4. [+360, -12] He's a true celebrity. Everyone else just pretends to be a businessman and public figure..know your place.
  5. [+312, -10] He's a great person. Park Jin Young really has a good eye
  6. [+269, -16] He's a man with class deserving of a woman like Kim Tae Hee
  7. [+227, -4] Ah~he's making me go crazy over him again..
  8. [+186, -4] A true professional
Additional Source: (1)

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post