Shinhwa's Jun Jin writes letter to fans announcing marriage to his flight attendant girlfriend in October


Source: SPOTV News

Shinhwa's Jun Jin (Park Chun Jae, 40) is getting married in October. 

In an exclusive report by SPOTV News, Jun Jin will get married to his flight attendant girlfriend in October. The two are currently scouting out the venue and preparing for the wedding. 

Jun Jin also wrote a letter to fans on the 14th announcing his marriage and stated that "he will work hard in order to live a good and healthy life without disappointing his fans."

Jun Jin is the 2nd Shinhwa member to get married after Eric married his girlfriend Na Hyemi in July 2017.
Image
"I feel both happy and excited to be writing to you like this. I wanted to let Shinhwa Changjo know this news first, but I am disappointed to learn that it was revealed through an article.However, I have picked up this pen in order to tell you directly. Since I was young, it was my dream to start a happy family of my own. That dream has now become reality. I have become certain that I can undergo any hardship with this person by my side, who has always given me strength with her positive and bright energy. I will work hard in order to live a good and healthy life without disappointing you all. I sincerely pray that our lovely Shinhwa Changjo will also only experience happy things in their lives. To Shinhwa Changjo, who have showered me with too much love for so long, thank you very much. I will also work harder at promoting with a smile so that I can approach Shinhwa Changjo with an even better image. I will always love you."

  1. [+2,762, -48] Oh오~~~Second Shinhwa member to get married!! Congratulations
  2. [+2,160, -53] Jun Jin, congratulations. Be happy. ~ ♡
  3. [+1,925, -48] Congrats!!
  4. [+175, -46] Why does everyone think marrying a flight attendant is such an accomplishment? It's just another sector of the service industry...just that they work in the sky.
  5. [+127, -10] I hope she's a wife that's can provide Jun Jin emotional stability..live happily!
  6. [+127, -11] A flight attendant..why do all celebrities get married to flight attendants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  7. [+96, -18] They are people that become flight attendants to land themselves celebrity husbands
  8. [+90, -5] Celebrities sure like flight attendants a lot..
  9. [+74, -15] Only the robot-types can make it as flight attendants
  10. [+68, -20] Everyone's get so heated about flight attendants like they're some celebrity living in a bubble...it's just a normal job. Looking at the comments you would they've betrayed the countryㄷㄷㄷ
Additional source: (1) (2)


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post