Entertainment agency CEO revealed to be the assailant behind security guard's death + idol testimony revealed


Source: iMBC

Former entertainment agency CEO has been revealed to be the assailant behind security guard's death. 

In an interview with Busan Ilbo on the 13th, a former agency idol "DAVIN" revealed to reporters that he was often verbally abused and threatened by his former boss A. 

DAVIN stated, "A was the agency CEO, manager, and producer. During my time at the agency from 2017-2019, he frequently insulted me and sent me threatening messages. A never hesitated to overuse his power as CEO when necessary but never provided any broadcasting or performance opportunities. In fact, I was never once paid throughout my whole contract period. To make a living, I ended up working as a part-time instructor at an academy. I remember when it was close to the end of my contract period he suddenly called me in for a meeting at his office. I told him I couldn't go because of overlapping schedule with my part-time job. He cursed me out over the phone and said he had no problem burying a nothing like me. After the call, he sent me threatening messages saying I have a "mental disorder", called me words like "ba$tard" and threatened to "push me into the river."

In the meantime, a security guard (50) that worked at an apartment in Gangbuk-gu, Seoul committed suicide after repeated assault and abuse by a resident A.
  1. [+2,015, -16] As expected. Thug ba$tards like him don't feel guilty about their actions. Catch him and make sure he's severely punished.
  2. [+1,770, -7] Thug ba$tard 
  3. [+1,645, -7] People like him can't hide their dirty personality for long
  4. [+82, -0] If the security guard hadn't left a suicide note this ba$tard would've lived life like he did nothing wrong...let's bury him socially
  5. [+60, -0] He's going to retaliate back for sure...please be safe ~~~~~~~
  6. [+59, -0] He needs to be tried for attempted murder and assault
  7. [+39, -0] As expected of a bully and thug ba$tard like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Excited to see how he ends up now..
Additional source: (1) 


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post