Victims of Microdot and Sanchez's parents debt controversy reveal they're preparing for a civil suit


Source: Sports Chosun

Even though Microdot and Sanchez's parents have been sentenced to prison for debt controversy, four of the victims have revealed that they're preparing for a civil suit in court.

On April 24th, Deputy Judge Lee Hyung Geol upheld prior ruling and sentenced Microdot's father Shin Mo (62) who was charged with fraud to 3 years in prison. The mother, accused of the same charges, was sentenced to one year in prison. The court’s ruling mentioned 10 fraud victims and damages of about 390 million won (~$318,000). Microdot's father stated that he had come to an agreement with 6 of the victims and belatedly paid them 210 million won (~$171,000).

However, on a broadcast by SBS' 'Midnight' aired on the 6th, four of the victims spoke out about the alleged suit and debt controversy. One of the victims stated, "Even though it was 20 years ago, it did so much damage. I still have bad credit because of that." Another victim revealed, "I remember Microdot and Sanchez once came with their mom and said they'll give less money that what I had advanced them and I said I couldn't agree to that. Microdot replied and said "If a bunch of money falls from the sky then I'll call you" and turned around and left."

In particular, the victims were in consensus stating that they were angry with Microdot's actions after the alleged debt controversy. They stated, "If he thinks that just because the judgement has been finalized its all over then he needs to get ready. We thought he'd at least apologize to us personally and say "he's sorry" but he did no such thing."

According to one of the victims, after the final sentence in court he remembered getting off the elevator with Microdot and being so shocked that he was still unwilling to apologize.



On May 1st, Microdot shared a post on Instagram writing, "When the news report came out about my parents in November of 2018, I spoke carelessly without a full understanding of the situation and therefore hurt the victims, and I apologize for that. I am ashamed of how careless I was then and I am still deeply reflecting on this. I want to express my apologies once again to the people who suffered because of my parents and to the people who were hurt because of what I lack. I was not good enough and I will look back on my actions and always be careful so that I do not make the same mistake again."

The production team tried to contact Microdot's side but weren't able to get in contact with anyone.

The victims are preparing a civil suit against Microdot and Sanchez for damages and money owed by their parents from 20 years ago.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post