BTS' Jungkook personally apologizes for Itaewon controversy


Source: Newsen

BTS' Jungkook has personally apologized for Itaewon controversy. 

Jungkook hosted the radio broadcast 'DJ Honey FM 06.13' that aired on BTS' official V Live Channel on the afternoon of June 6th. 'Honey FM' is a live broadcast where Suga communicates with listeners in real-time under radio concept every Saturday. BTS members have all appeared as guests one by one with Suga. 

Jungkook who appeared as the last guest stated, "It's been a while since I've said hello to you and I'm very nervous because it's been a while since I've been on radio."

He added, "And there's something I wanted to say. I'm sure many of you have been upset and hurt by my recent actions. And I felt very sorry for those who were struggling with this situation, those who worked hard everywhere, and the older members [hyungs] who were always next to me. And especially the ARMYs that I love, I think I had a hard time because of myself, so I felt very heavy. I've been thinking really deeply by myself lately. I talked a lot with my older brothers and I felt a lot about myself looking back on many things. I wanted to tell you about this live. From now on, we will be more aware of political situation and think and act more deeply at every moment, anytime."

Meanwhile, BTS will participate in the "Dear Class of 2020" which will be held online through YouTube at 4:00am on June 8th KST. 

  1. [+2,026, -1,107] I know people are thinking too much time has passed to just apologize now but you could argue on the flip side that apologizing now brought it back up to the surface when it's almost forgotten. I think he took the time to reflect. I hope he acts maturely in the future. 
  2. [+784, -404] The reporters that reported it as if he had gone to the club should apologize too. They treated him like a sinner just because he went to a restaurant. Is a celebrity not allowed to go out to eat?
  3. [+804, -482] Okay, let's reflect on ourselves and not do that from now on. You're someone that helps this country shine so please work hard and lets show only good things from now on!!
  4. [+757, -455] "More than anyone else, I'd like to thank my fans. Because I wanted to apologize in a sincere voice." Now that articles have quieted thank you for speaking out about this at the expense of them being published again. I can tell he thought about it a lot. From how nervous his voice got you can tell that he was really sorry for the hurt he caused and truly regretted it. Let's be careful from on and let's only see good articles. 
  5. [+411, -253] I honestly don't know why he got so much hate for going to Itaewon. A lot of people are out and about right now. 
  6. [+296, -116] He was supposed to be the last guest for a reason because he was waiting for the right time. Yes, he apologized late but this is more sincere that a few lines on a handwritten letter. He made a serious apology so there's no reason to criticize him anymore. 
  7. [+156, -79] Hearing the apology in person I can tell he's being sincere..
  8. [+138, -75] Jungkook's words were sincere. Even ARMY could feel the genuine emotions in his apology ㅜㅜ

Additional Source: (1) 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post