SM artist Stephanie is reportedly dating retired player Brady Anderson


Stephanie (33) is dating retired major league baseball player Brady Anderson (56).

On the 26th, OSEN released an exclusive report stating that "the two were in love" and in response, Stephanie posted a handwritten letter on Instagram confirming the rumors. 

Stephanie wrote, "I think that many people must have been surprised at the articles that suddenly came out today. As I don’t have an agency at the moment, I’m sorry to have to relay the news to you on social media like this. I needed to let my boyfriend in the US know before talking about this news, so it took a bit of time, but I am posting this letter in order to respond as soon as possible."

She confirmed, "It is true that I am dating Brady Anderson. I know well that confirmation was not possible without access to my personal contact information, but the articles that speculated about my retirement and ‘disappearance’ was going overboard. Please do not cause chaos through articles that have nothing to do with the truth. I am currently in Korea, in rehearsals for my next ballet production, and waiting for casting offers from broadcasters. So I ask that reporters refrain from writing things that would hurt the fans who continue to support and cheer me on."

Stephanie was born in South Korea, raised in California and joined SM in 2004 and made her debut with CSJH The Grace in 2005. In 2016, she left SM after her contract expired and is currently active as a ballerina and musical actress.

  1. [+654, -63] Hul~he could be her father
  2. [+607, -74] It's like a father and daughter..how is this a relationship
  3. [+490, -67] If they got married now everyone would think its father and daughter. This just doesn't look normal.
  4. [+70, -22] So-jin's parents have a 30yr age difference. If you can have kids together and still get along well does it really matter?
  5. [+48, -3] He's not that rich so I doubt she's dating him for his money. Let's not send her hate for the age gap
  6. [+39, -9] He's handsome though? There are Korean actors that have married partners young enough to be their daughters so what's with the hate comments
  7. [+20, -21] With money anything is possible 

Additional Source: OSEN

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post