Is Han Ye Seul still in love with her ex Teddy?


Source: Xports News

Netizens are speculating whether Han Ye Seul is still in love with her ex Teddy

On the 11th, Han Ye Seul posted a video on her YouTube channel where she had an honest Q&A session with fans. She spent the time reading and answering questions sent by subscribers. She defined her life as "a life that burns passionately like fire" and stated that she's "Lived her life being herself."

When asked her childhood she revealed, "I was happy child despite my parents divorcing when I was young and we moved to the U.S. I wonder if that environment changed my personality. There was a time when I got really depressed but I was naturally a cheerful child. Even though I went through that I still stayed cheerful."

When asked who left the biggest mark in her heart she stated, "If I'm being honest, you always remember you the person you love the most. Am I allowed to tell? Honestly my ex is the person I loved the most. That's him I can't deny it." 


She added, "I think I'm the happiest spending time with someone I love, I don't have anyone like that right now so I feel very bored nowadays. Someday, If I fall in love with someone again the world will feel so fun and exciting. Like I've become the main character in the world."

She also shared her top three points that she considers important when looking at men. She stated, "first I have to be drawn to you (chemistry). The appearance, occupation, style doesn't matter. Second, he should be a good person. I don't like bad boys. If I get the vibe that he's a bad guy no matter how rich, cool, capable or attractive I don't think I'd date him. Also, our lifestyle should fit well. Since you spend so much time together it would be difficult if our tastes and lifestyles are too different. I used to be the type of girl that waited for her prince on a white horse but now I want to be a princess in a white horse. Why wait for the Prince in a white horse. There might be a man who's waiting for his princess of a white horse [baekmattan] right?" 
  1. [+2,703, -135] She seems so pure. Like the type of person that loves without any calculations.
  2. [+1,839, -314] Call her ex-nim
  3. [+1,422, -136] Magic manᄐᄃ [TD]
  4. [+290, -8] I can tell she's being honest. She's able to be so frank about it because she has no regrets.
  5. [+285, -30] She's definitely more free-spirited after meeting Teddy. You can tell she's changed a lot. She used to be just another female actress but she's more bold now with her tattoos, hair, and makeup. She's tried everything she wanted to do. I don't see it as a bad thing.
  6. [+244, -9] Couldn't it not beㅌㄷ [TD]?
  7. [+219, -30] Women aren't normally this frank publicly unless they're foolish. It's obvious she's talking directly to Teddy with that comment. 
  8. [+208, -6] It's been over five years since her and Teddy broke up. She could've dated another guy when she was single. It's just that Teddy is the only one we know of. Do you really think a woman like Han Ye Seul has been single for 5 yrs?
  9. [+124, -7] But she never said he was the ex we're thinking? She could've dated someone else after she broke up with Teddy. She's definitely old enough to have a couple exes. I doubt its Teddy ㅋㅋ
  10. [+56, -2] She must've really liked him to change her style to match his. 

Additional Source: (1) 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post