Lee Hi addresses rumors that she left YG because they didn't give her regular comebacks


Source: SBS Fun E

Lee Hi has expressed her gratitude to her former agency YG Entertainment

On an episode of YouTube's '1TheK' original that aired on the 23rd, Lee Hi talked about various things while reading articles and comments about her online.

Lee Hi revealed that she recently signed with a new agency and fans asked whether she left YG because they were indifferent to her promotions. 


Lee Hi stated, "I was so reassured that I wondered why they would invest so much into a rookie singer who was debuting for the first time. There are a lot of singers at YG and each and everyone of them needs to be fully focused and spend at least two months preparing for promotions. There are only five teams that can promote in a year. I hope you guys can understand."

She added, "I don't feel like I'm a victim myself. I don't want you guys to feel sorry for me. There was a time I saw a lot of people looking at me with sad eyes asking "when is the album coming out?" Please don't feel sorry for me. I'm happy."

Meanwhile, Lee Hi released her new song 'HOLO' under her new agency AOMG on the 23rd. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post