Reporters track down Goo Hara's birth mother for an exclusive interview


Source: Dispatch

Reporters have tracked down late Goo Hara's birth mother for an exclusive interview. 

In an episode of JTBC's 'Spotlight' that aired on the 23rd, Goo Hara's birth mother appeared in front of cameras for the first time and expressed her position regarding her relationship with her daughter and what she would do with her daughter's estate. 

When asked about her relationship with Goo Hara she stated, "We had a very fond relationship. We shared a maternal love that the family doesn’t know about. What they're saying in the media and TV is just wrong. Stop making such ridiculous claims."


But Goo Hara's brother Goo Ho In had a different stance. He stated, "My little sister was very sick and had depression. She only met with her because medical staff told her it would be helpful to meet up with her biological mother to help her heal."

When Goo Hara met up with her biological mother, an acquaintance that accompanied her stated, "I thought her mother would give her a hug and warm welcome but she brought acquaintances with her for the meeting. It wasn't supposed to be a party but since Goo Hara was a celebrity it seemed like she was trying to show off to her acquaintances that her daughter was a celebrity." 

At the time, Goo Hara was shocked that her own mother who lived only 10 minutes away from her by car but didn't try to find her. 


After Goo Hara's tragic passing, Ms. Cho (Goo Hara's aunt) and her birth mother filed for division of property. Regarding this the birth mother stated, "My sister [Goo Hara's aunt] told me that since I don't know the legalities about it I should go and see a lawyer. My daughter is dead so the inheritance is not important. I don't even know much about it even now. I don't know how much the estate is. What parent wouldn't want to raise their child? But I got kicked out with just a bag so I was in no position to raise anyone let alone a child."

She then petitioned the public stating, "If I give up the whole inheritance I won't have any money left so I'll donate some to society and save the rest to pay for legal and child rearing expenses."

In contrast, Goo Ho In stated, "I want to use the money to help as many people as possible through a foundation. If my birth mother insists that's what she's going to do with the money, we'll see if she actually makes a donation once I establish the foundation."


What are your thoughts on the interview? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post