Netizen exposes texts and alleges actress Han So-hee's mother scammed her out of 13 million won


Source: My Daily

Netizen A is alleging that actress Han So-hee's mother scammed her out of 13 million won.

On the 18th, a post titled "World of the Married' celebrity mother's fraud" was posted on Nate's forum community, Pann. The writer A stated, "From October 2015 to August 2016 I took her advice and decided to invest in a "gye" ran by celebrity B's mother. I didn't eat for months just to invest 2.45 million won (~$2,000) per month."

A explained, "in September 2016 when we were supposed to receive our lump sum share celebrity B's mother went off the grid. When I told her I was going to call police she contacted me and said she didn't have any money because she had used it all for herself. Other people stopped me from filing a complaint and she wrote a promissory note saying that she would pay me back every month. But she changed her phone number after that and cut off all contact with me."

"I told her I would accept even just the principal but she didn’t give me that either. She said that she would pay me back all at once when her daughter became famous, so I went to look for her daughter at her agency in Seoul. I also had a dream I wanted to achieve with that money but that's ruined now. I told her to pay me back every month but all I've received for the past four years is 300,000 won or 100,000 won every few months."

"I tried contacting her again after that celebrity went to "World of the Married" but she had changed her contact information. I asked around for her contact info but she said she was no longer in contact with her daughter and made excused that she'd pay me back."

A then shared text messages with celebrity B's mother where B's mother is seen asking for more time to pay back the money.


Celebrity B's mother: "How can I pay it all back at once. Can't you give me a few months?" 
Victim A: "I've already given you three years. Just deposit it right away. Its 12.56 million won but just deposit 12 million. Otherwise I'll post on the internet who scammed me out of my money. Whenever I see her on TV I get reminded of all the money you stole from me so just deposit it right here. I think I gave you a lot of time. If you don't make the deposit today, I'll write everything I've been through, so make the deposit today."
Celebrity B's mother: "There's not a single thing that has ever worked for me. I know you've waited a long time but there's really no way now. My child is barely surviving because creditors have called and threatened her. Nevertheless, if you must destroy my child, there's nothing this unni can do. But she came all the way here to pay back other people's money. I'm bankrupt but I know I have to pay it all back. I'm sorry about your pain but my daughter comes first. I can't change that. This time is different. Please."
A wrote in the post, "Isn't this too much? Leaving aside interest, she has yet to pay me 10 million won. She recently sent me 300,000 won so I guess the remainder is now 9.7 million. Now I don’t care about the money, I just want that person to receive punishment. Every time I see that celebrity on TV, I get so angry. I can’t help but think, ‘Did she get famous from my money?’ I’ve been ruined, but that celebrity is successful even when her mother scammed people.”

"People in the comments are telling me to stop trying to screw up the life of the child of the person that scammed me. So is it okay to scam other people to raise your child? I know she kept meeting her daughter even after she got divorced. I never pushed her or swore at her even after she scammed me. I never even asked her daughter to pay me back. Her mother even told me she'd pay me back when her daughter was successful, I really wanted to believe her. But does it make sense that she only sent 100 million won over 3 years?"

A also revealed that the total "gye" investment owed was 40 million won (~$33,000) and explained that after the scam was exposed, the other investor had been paid back some of the funds.

Afterwards, netizens speculated that the 'World of the Married' star in question was actress Han So-hee and her name is currently trending #1 on the real-time search terms on major portal sites.

In the meantime, Han So-hee's agency 9Ato Entertainment has yet to make a statement.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post