Why is BLACKPINK's new song charting like that?



Source: Pann

A netizen shared a post on Pann on the 30th titled "Why is BLACKPINK's new song ranking like that"  and asked why the song was charting when it's only been a day since it was released.


1. [+633, -797] The song and MV both sucked ㅜ Jennie's expressions were too much.


2. [+630, -424] Both the song and MV were eaten up by Selena, BLACKPINK was buried. It was basically Selena and 4 backup dancers.
3. [+216, -52] I must've been the only person that that liked it then..chillin, ice cream, chillin..I sing along to that all the time. 

4. [+151, -5] The song is just so boring. And where did the chorus go??!

5. [+144, -4] First off...the song sucks. 

6. [+133, -18] I can tell a lot of people here are commenting for the first time in a while ㅋㅋ

7. [+90, -9] Let's just stick to Teddy produced songs from now on

8. [+90, -12] The song is in English but even I don't understand it...it doesn't make sense. As a Blink their new song just makes me feel sad.

9. [+71, -7] The ratio of likes and dislikes is too much

10. [+68, -5] I feel like the vibe of the song fits Selena better

11. [+37, -27] The OP is right...the MV was just too erotic...felt like I was watching a foreign pop star. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post