Active idol group member writes lengthy post on Pann criticizing netizens for malicious articles


Source
: Pann

Below is a full translation of a post titled "Hello, I'm an active idol" that was shared on Nate's forum community, Pann on the 31st. 

"Hello. I am an idol belonging to an active girl group.

It's been a while since I debuted, and even if you don't know me, I think most of you will know when you hear the name of our group. Our group has been mentioned a lot in the E-NATE edition, and in fact, I and some members often accidentally read our articles or search for them directly. Of course, seeing the affection of fans who care for us and love us makes us endlessly happy making the stress of a hard day gone. However, it's true that bad memories are deeper and stronger in the brain than good ones. 

For some time now, we've seen a lot of malicious writing on Nate not only of the entire group but also individual members. Honestly, when I first saw such malicious articles, my hands and feet trembled and it was difficult to completely digest the schedule for that day. I wet my pillow every night with tears because I couldn't believe I was hated by people. I even threw up at times when I thought that members suffered the same pain as I did. I felt that they must feel really hurt and upset and want to die. 

I'll just ask one thing. Why are you writing such malicious posts? Does it raise your status to blame and shame others? The more you do it, the more it eats at my self-esteem. For the past year, I have come across such malicious articles countless times. It's pitiful to soil your fingers writing such malicious articles and cause others to suffer from such evil writings.

Because of the nature of the celebrity profession, there are many times you have to force yourself to cover up your emotions and endure. Even if we don't want to, we have to do it. Of course we have never regretted choosing an idol career and we really enjoy it. We're really devoted to this profession and are sincerely considering only the fans who are the only ray of sunshine for us. But just because we enjoy it doesn't mean it's easy. 

The hardest part is having to lie about our feelings. We appear happy in front of the public because we have to hide our emotions. Despite that, there are many malicious comments. Please know that celebrities work really hard just to maintain one single expression. Of course criticism is criticism if warranted but please refrain from unnecessary criticism. That's my sincere request.

I'm sorry to request this without revealing myself proudly and writing this post taking advantage of the anonymity of Pann. But please don't forget what I said. Please by all means. Thank you." 

  1. [+568, -18] Whether it's fake or not what she says is trueㅋㅋㅋ. It's only right not to write it if you don't know whether it's true or not. 
  2. [+478, -9] Whether this is fake or not every word she says is correct. 
  3. [+230, -19] I thought this was fake at first. It's been a while since I've seen anyone write such a lengthy post that it caught me by surprise.
  4. [+192, -140] ㅋㅋI don't understand why celebrity get into the entertainment business without realizing how exposed their personal life will be. High risk, high return. Why don't they realize that not everyone will like you and you might be subjected to a lot of hate but on the other hand it's a job that you can also receive a lot of love. I'm not trying to justify the malicious comments here but if you hate it so much why become a celebrity? 
  5. [+128, -1] Whether its fake or not please don't visit sites like this ㅠㅠ. There are a lot of kids that have weak complex so don't get hurt. 
  6. [+100, -30] So what was the point of turning off comments on entertainment articles if people were just going to move to the MV comment section?
  7. [+69 -38] Then don't pick a profession where you're required to sell your face and body and whine about malicious comments. Why even go look for articles in first place?  
  8. [+61, -1] "I can't believe articles are getting published without being authenticated." "Sorry writing this kind of article taking advantage of anonymity."ㅋㅋSo how can we trust who really wrote this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What are your thoughts on the post?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post