[BREAKING] AOA's Mina reveals she attempted suicide again because of FNC

**T/W** Article details suicide and disturbing photo
Source: Kookmin Ilbo

Former AOA member Mina has revealed further shocking allegations about Jimin and FNC.

On the 6th, Mina shared a lengthy post on her Instagram along with a photo of her wrist with freshly sewn stitches and wrote, "this is a recent photo that happened because of an FNC official. I asked him when I ever "begged for forgiveness" and asked him to not lie. How could someone that came with eyes open so big and clear like that with a knife, saying she can't remember, come to beg?" He responded with "I'll check" and after a long time responded that "he had felt in his eyes that she apologized."

"I stared at the katalk from the FNC official in shock...I don't even remember..I just remember thinking, "Why would I get an apology? and said to myself "I'm giving up."

Anyways, I tried to kill myself again after seeing the messages from FNC staff and now the manager's younger sibling ran here early in the morning and took me to the hospital. I drew so many lines on my wrist that I can't even get anesthetized anymore. They gave me painkillers after all the stitches. I feel like I'm making it hard for the doctors."

Knight image

"I've been trying to get better and live looking forward to it. Was it really so difficult for FNC and that unni to say a sincere apology? I was originally a very thoughtless person but bright and positive. I wasn't depressed or using sleeping pills or even have social anxiety. I used to sleep 15 hours a day but now I wake up in an hour."

"How are you ok. I don't care about some big agency. If you were really concerned you would've contacted me at least once. The timing for a sincere apology has passed anyway so now I just hope you can take care of your singers, actors, and other seniors like me."

Mina also alleged that the psychiatrist assigned by FNC leaked personal information about other clients to her and expressed frustrations that Jimin might "return to promotions" once things settled down.  

She added, "I'm still really having a hard time. But there are a lot of people supporting me. I'm encouraged by the fact that my family thinks I'm a human being. I'm really upset, angry, and can't sleep. Why do I keep hurting myself, who should I tell? Who do I need to be compensated by for my broken heart? I hope there will be no one else like me in the future."


Mina shared another post earlier writing, "Jin-ri, I miss you" alluding to her best friend, late Sulli

What are your thoughts on her post?

Additional Source: OSEN

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post