MBC documentary into Sulli's life to reveal what made her so uncomfortable

Article: The late Sulli documentary trailer, "Why was Sulli uncomfortable?"

Source: Daily Economy Star 

MBC documentary 'Documentary Plex' will reportedly reveal what made Sulli so uncomfortable.

A trailer titled, "Why was Sulli uncomfortable?" was released on Naver TV on the 4th. The video shows Sulli from debut days with SBS drama 'Seodongyo' in 2005 as well as practice videos and SNS videos from her time with f(x)

기사 이미지

Sulli is heard saying, "There are a lot of people who wear sunglasses only for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad person." The phrase "Choi Jinri who lived fiercely for 25 years before ending her life" left viewers stunned. 

The trailer also shows Sulli's mother weeping saying, "I'm sorry that I came too late." 

SNSD's Tiffany, who lived with Sulli during pre-debut days states, "I'm sorry for not having deep conversations with you when you were next to me." 

Sulli passed away in October 14th last year. 

The documentary will air on MBC on the 10th at 10:50pm. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post