[BREAKING] BAP's Himchan booked by police for causing a drunk driving accident in Gangnam

Article: Former BAP member Himchan caught drunk driving while under trial for harassment

Source: Chosun Biz

Former BAP member Himchan has been booked by police for drunk driving.

On the 27th, the Seoul Gangnam Police Department confirmed the reports stating that "they've booked Himchan for driving under the influence of alcohol and causing an accident."

Himchan reportedly caused an accident while driving drunk where he hit a guard rail near the Hakdong intersection in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam around 11:30pm on the 26th. At that time, his blood alcohol was at the level of license cancellation. Fortunately, no one was hurt. 

Himchan has since posted an apology writing, "Hello, this is Himchan. First, I sincerely apologize to my fans for conveying bad news. I once again deeply apologize for causing a controversy through the drunk driving accident that happened yesterday. I am deeply reflecting on having disappointed the public with an inappropriate and shameful incident. I am regretting and reflecting on drunk driving, and I will earnestly take part in a police investigation if there is need for one in the future. Also, from today onward, I will be living my life with self-restraint and self-reflection. I apologize again for causing worry and concern for my fans who always supported and loved me. Drunk driving is something that must never be done, and I must take responsibility for that. I sincerely apologize again for causing many people concern with this shameful incident. I'm sorry."

Himchan is also currently undergoing trial for forcibly harassing a woman in her 20s at a pension in Namyang-ju, Gyeonggi-do in July 2018. 

  1. [+124, -1] Kangin vs Himchan
  2. [+49, -0] He's really doing it all ㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+44, -0] He must be eating well in the middle of all this...he's put on a lot of weight.
  4. [+14, -0] Nugyu누규?
  5. [+7, -0] The entertainment industry needs to start recruiting idols only after conducting thorough background checks..
  6. [+5, -0] Himchan vs. Kangin...the most powerful showdown of the century just began...!!! Let's see who's remains standing...
  7. [+2, -0] Humans aren't meant to be fixable...once a trash always a trash.
  8. [+1, -0] You can't fix trash..

Additional source: Sports DongA

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post