Baekhyun retorts to netizen alleging he's the "acquaintance" behind Chanyeol's controversy

Article: "Who's my acquaintance?"...Loyal Baekhyun quickly suppresses additional revelations regarding Chanyeol's private life

Source: Sports Chosun

EXO's Baekhyun has suppressed rumors that he's the acquaintance behind Chanyeol's controversy.

Netizen A left a long revelation on SNS stating that she met Chanyeol through Baekhyun. A wrote, "Despite the rumors, you reassured me you're a good guy. I thought you were just greedy with ambition but your words don't match your actions. This situation is all your karma. You said that people who like you will like you no matter how you are either way. I realized you don't have even the minimum respect towards the people who like you, support you and trust you. You should self-reflect before blaming others and apologize to your friends for once. Do you think I would shield and protect you if you called me to tell me this and that? You know my personality. You should've been prepared to hear nothing good from me. You only try to shut people's mouths first. You're not there yet. C.Yeol, please wake up. Baek H. doesn't live like you..."

The netizen claimed that there was bad blood between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

On the 30th, Baekhyun took to his SNS and wrote, "Ah…who's my acquaintance? (Oh, it’s a mosquito, *huff*) a b***h ~~ Ooh I'm shaking."

Chanyeol is currently under controversy after an alleged ex-girlfriend A claimed that he cheated on her with multiple women. On the 29th, A revealed that Chanyeol had an affair with about 10 women, including a YouTuber, girl group member, a BJ and flight attendant during their 3-year relationship.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post