Han Seo Hee reveals her dream of becoming an idol has become difficult due to her image

ArticleHan Seo Hee, “I want to be an idol, but its impossible due to my image”

Source: Kyunghyang

Han Seo Hee has shared her honest thoughts about her dreams. 

On the 16th, Han Seo Hee revealed on her YouTube channel 'SeoHeechopath' that she's currently unemployed. She also addressed controversies surrounding her image stating, "Most people don't think well of me. Whenever  I read articles about me I'm painted as a crazy person. My uncle had to leave Instagram. My family asked me to leave Instagram because I became an issue. I agreed to later but things were hard at the time."

She added, "At first, it felt good to see that I was becoming a hot topic. It was fascinating to see articles about me everywhere and my name trending on the real-time search terms. But later it became hard to protect myself. I thought it more important to get people's attention at first but now I think I should take care of myself more."

When asked what she wants to do she stated, "I have no dreams. That's what's really hard. I have no dream at all. At first, I wanted to become an idol but looking at my age now and the current state of my image it's impossible. That's why I thought to do YouTube because I can show my true self, my values, my thoughts and just be me."

In the meantime, Han Seo Hee revealed a teaser video on the 6th and announced the beginning of her YouTube career. She introduced the channel with words like "scandal maker? drugs? same sex? You really don't know who the real Han Seo Hee is. All of me will be revealed in detail."

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post