[T/W] Hwang Hana chaebol husband found to have jumped to his death

Article: Witness on 'Gal', "Hwang Hana's husband jumped to his death...I was shocked to see the article"

Source: Sports Chosun

Suspicions are being raised over the death of influencer Hwang Hana's husband, Oh.

SBS' 'I want to Know [Gal]' which aired on the 6th tracked the relationship between Hwang Hana, her late husband Oh, acquaintance Nam who's in critical condition as well as three people associated with Telegram drug store 'Vatican Kingdom.'

Witnesses revealed they last saw Oh on his way to work around 7:10am on Christmas Eve last year. 

A witness Kim Ji-won (a pseudonym) revealed, "I was on my way work when I heard a loud bang. I rushed from the parking lot and saw a woman squatting next to a man collapsed on the ground crying saying, "my son, my son." The man was a robust young man in his 20s wearing a long padded jacket laying near a flower bed. I tried CPR but there was a lot of blood on his clothes and hat." 

According to the security guard, there were soju bottles, wallets, cigarette butts and cell phones found on the hallway of a 12th floor apartment in the building. 

A few days later, Kim was shocked to see an article online. He stated, "I was shocked when I find out that the 12-story apartment building was connected to Hwang Hana and later found out that the dead person was Hwang Hana's husband."

Before his extreme choice, Hwang Hana and her husband were under investigation by police for drug use and Oh had turned himself in to police in September but suddenly changed his statement in December. 

Oh's acquaintance Nam also complained that he was falsely accused and tried to commit suicide a week before Oh and mentioned Hwang Hana in his suicide note writing, "I was so angry and resentful. All these things happened because of Hwang Hana and maybe she's using this to cover up her sins." 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post