Netizen reveals testimony that Hyuna abused and "slapped" her cheeks

Article: [Official] Hyuna also accused of school violence

Source: Hankyung

Hyuna is under controversy for alleged bullying and abuse.

On the 23rd, a netizen A shared on an online community board that she was abused by Hyuna. The author wrote, "Hyuna-ya, I thought you would reach out to me first. Is it really because you don't remember or are you just pretending not to know? Do you even think about it?"

"Maybe its because you became an idol at such a young age but all the evidence that points to you is gone. These days its cyworld, Instagram and Katalk but you made your debut so young and I remember you went into Wondergirls at the same time so your photos on Cyworld and Buddy Buddy disappeared. I still remember that day in 5th grade in elementary when you and your friends called me to the back of the school telling me if I didn't come you'd come to my house. When I came, the three of you took turns slapping me on my cheeks and you took off my glasses and threw them to the ground."

"The reason why I couldn't say this before is because I didn't have any evidence and I worried no one would believe me. All I have is the graduation album from our elementary school so I'm wondering if anyone will believe me now. I get so frustrated seeing you come out on TV like you did nothing wrong. Do you even regret what you did?"

Along with the post, A shared Hyuna's graduation photos and in one photo Hyuna's face was ripped out. A explained, "I didn't rip out your face on the photo. Other students from my junior high that went to school with you ripped it out because they didn't have good relationship with you."

UPDATE: 2.23.2021 12:24 PM KST

Hyuna has since refuted the allegations through her Instagram stating "she has never slapped anyone's cheek or hit anyone."


Additional source: Sports DongA
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post