Stray Kids' Hyun-jin under suspicion of bullying and sexual harassment

ArticleStray Kids' Hyun-jin is suspected of school violence...victim testimony

Source: Herald Pop

Stray Kids' member Hyun Jin is also under suspicion of school violence.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, a netizen who claimed to be Hyunjin's alumni made a post on Pann and revealed that he had suffered from bullying.

A stated, "I never thought that Hyunjin would debut as an idol that would be loved by many people. I might been regarded as a joke as a kid but I was a victim of Hwang Hyun-jin's bullying. Because I didn't think he'd become an idol I couldn't think to gather evidence of his bullying. All I have is school certification we attended together, my memories and the testimony of friends."

A wrote, "Those hellish times would've been buried if he was just an ordinary person but since he made his debut as an idol, those memories come alive every time I see him on TV and come back to haunt me. When I saw others coming forward with their stories of school violence by celebrities it gave me courage to speak up and hope it gives others confidence to speak out."

"There are two reasons why Hyun-jin tried to bully me with bad feelings in a class group chat at the time. The first reason is because he didn't like the fact that he sat in the back of the classroom and I asked him to close the back door. Hyunjin wrote to me in the katalk and said, "why are you asking me to close it, why don't you close it yourself? I replied, "why should I close it when you opened it?" and the only reply I got is "do you own me?"

"Secondly, my friend who had to do lunch duty to get lunch since he wasn't on the school meal plans shared his lunch with me because I didn't have enough money to buy one at the time. Hyun-jin criticized and mocked me, called me childish and said "I don't like that you get a lot for lunch. You're the reason why other students can't eat lunch."

A also shocked by revealing frequent abuse by Hyun-jin who called the victim names saying words like "you have no mother", "that's why you look like that", made sexual harassment comments and had  unprovoked taunts like wanting to hit people in class and worse."

A added, "I thought I had forgotten because compared to the over victims the abuse was much more severe but whenever I see the face of the assailant that hurt and mocked me I begin shaking with rage. I don't think violence should be justified for any reason even if he committed that when he was young so I hope he can apologize directly for his abuse."

When asked about the allegations, JYP told Herald Pop, "we're checking on the facts."

  1. [+1,249, -22] Hulㅅㅂ.. , this is going to rise up the real-time search rankings
  2. [+887, -75] Hmm this looks like it might be accurate? Even though its the first accusation the front and back of the school album looks to be correct?
  3. [+532, -15]  Is the victim a woman? If so, he needs to be buried if he had the audacity to bully a woman on katalk..
  4. [+255, -9] This is him...this was posted 3 years ago
  5. [+231, -8] Guys, there's that old saying that JYP doesn't have kids with attitude issues but ever since he debut, Hwang Hyun-jin has had tons of attitude scandals 
  6. [+204, -0] This is my first time seen a Pann talk this full of comments..
  7. [+176, -0] Kingdom is going to be crazy
  8. [+149, -6] Where are all those people that said JYP idols are innocent and cleanㅅㅂㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post