(G)-Idle Soojin's apology denial over alleged abuse mocked by netizens

Article: Soojin, "bad rumors followed me, it's not school violence.. I've never spoken to Seo Shin-ae"

Source: Joongang Ilbo

On the 21st, (G)-Idle's Soojin released a statement through fan cafe and admitted to cursing out her friend on a call, smoking a few times and breaking dress code but denied all allegations of bullying and assault brought forward by 4 netizens. She also denied having a conversation with actress Seo Shin-ae. 

Soojin wrote, "It's true that I stood out as a child in school so there were always bad rumors about me. I remember cursing at that friend. At that moment, the unni answered the phone and scolded me. I said sorry to her and hung up. Since then I stayed away from her since we both seemed to mutually have bad feelings for each other. I've never assaulted her friend, never ridden a motorcycle. I've never sent a group text that led to bullying. I've never worn others school uniforms or stolen items. As for the juice comment, I don't remember but I can't imagine doing something like that. I never had a conversation with actress Shin-ae while in school. I'm really sorry that happened to her." 

In the meantime, actress Seo Shin-ae shared two cryptic posts alluding to Soojin's alleged abuse.

  1. [+11,543, -182] ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+10,443, -62] Looking at her apology you can tell she wrote it with speculative attitude. Does it make sense for her to say "I believe I didn't do that" and ask us to trust in her apology when she's not even sure what she did? 
  3. [+7,410, -48] It's imperative that teenagers learn that they have no future if they commit violence in order for our society to be healthy going forward. I hope this #BullyToo movement keeps moving forward so that the perpetrators realize they have no place in society
  4. [+6,876, -51] Even though Seo Shin-ae hasn't revealed her position yet, seeing the Jeong-do photos I'm more inclined to believe in the victims' testimony because it seems more credible...
  5. [+2,016, -14] Between Soojin and Seo Shin-ae who's been acting in the industry for 10 years, who are we more inclined to believe? Seo Shin-ae has nothing to gain from this..
  6. [+1,454, -5] How could you have a conversation? Weren't you cursing her in the back?
  7. [+1,179, -129] How is she an idol with that face?
  8. [+986, -9] So she remembers breaking dress code, smoking and swearing at her friend but never had a conversation with Seo Shin-ae? Is that what she's going with? 
  9. [+740, -9] Is she seriously saying "she can't imagine doing that" in her apology? Why, was she suffering from amnesia thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? Is she being serious right now? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post