Han Ye Seul admits to corporate Lamborghini and boyfriend's salary rumors but denies tax evasion

Article: Han Ye-seul "My boyfriend, my business employee O, tax evasion X... I will not be silent about shameful stories"

Source: Sports Chosun

Han Ye Seul has admitted to some of the rumors raised by Gaseyeon's Kim Yong-ho

On the 21st, Han Ye Seul released a statement through her lawyer at Yuhan Pacific law firm and stated, "the more you keep coming out with your "truth", the more words you keep putting in my mouth in the many videos you post everyday with your provocative words. Watching my extremely private and false information being spread around, I want to take this to the very end. This is my honest heart."

"My current boyfriend is an employee of the business I own. He's the person I trust the most and he wanted to help me with what I was doing so I offered him a position as an employee. Although the car was purchased under the name of corporation, rumors that his salary or Lamborghini expense might be considered tax evasion are not true. I also don't know how contracts that should've been kept secure were leaked so I will definitely look into it in court."

"As for room salon and drug rumors, as a woman, I'm well aware from my many experiences that shameful words will follow me for the rest of my life. I know that no one will take responsibility for my future and I'd have to live with the stigma of a criminal. I'm aware I may suffer more and it'll be hard to endure but I've chosen to not remain silent anymore in the face of the shocking reality that our society allows these things. I will no longer coolly go over these rumors."  

"How can an informant come forward saying rumors like that are truth without verifying the facts? Who gives him the right to trample on someone's private life so proudly? So many victims have suffered from such rumors and yet these situations are allowed and supported rather than punished. I don't know what was "cool" about me trying to clarify facts and that being seen as an acknowledgement of a crime. I'm no longer going to be cool then. I will continue to fight even if it's a reckless path for the fans who believe in me and care for me, for my advertising partners, team members and the people I love."

"Lastly, as one human being to another, I earnestly ask reporters and everyone watching to believe in me and wait for results to be revealed in court. I won't give up. As actress Han Ye Seul, I promise to repay you with more activities for the love and support you've given me."

  1. [+5,224, -363] She kept bragging it was her car at first but now its a corporate car? So she lied. And then hiring her "hwaryu" boyfriend as a corporate employee and paying him a salary...? It's just so absurd. Ye-seul-ssi, goodbye. CF companies need to drop her as model. 
  2. [+2,985, -135] Kim Gunmo, Lee Geun, Oh Keodon, Park Won-soon..Gaseyeon is always right
  3. [+2,039, -114] Does she think those CF companies would've chosen her and Choi Ji-woo as models if they knew the truth of who they were meeting prior to this? If I was her ad partner, I would ask to take down all her CFs..
  4. [+1,409, -26] Burning Sun Club...Muin...shouldn't we be digging into the truth?
  5. [+951, -7]  "I bought a Lamborghini through the corporation but its not tax evasion"..."he worked at a karaoke but he was not a host"..."I went to Burning Sun and Muin but I didn't do drugs"...now I'm really curious what her boyfriend truly does and what his job title is.
  6. [+842, -29] What's chilling is the fact there are zero lies in Kim Yong-ho's words. At first, I thought it was problematic of him to promote her private life through his YouTube but if you look into the details, he's not her anti. He just doesn't like how Burning Sun keeps getting buried either. That's why he chose to do it like that. Let's not wait until the end of the year and start looking into all the allegations he brought forward one-by-one. I have a feeling his words will turn into facts..
  7. [+703, -5] So the rumors her boyfriend is an employee of that company are true?  And she's paying him a salary too? Looks like Kim Yong-ho barely scratched the surface. An actual tax investigation will determine whether she did tax evasion or not. That's not something she can decide on her own. She kept refuting and denying and now she's resorting to filing lawsuit ~~ she needs to keep her mouth shut. 
  8. [+539, -4] The real winner will be the IRS once she declares bankruptcy and its proven she bought a luxury vehicle using corporate funds and used it for personal activities. If I was a shareholder I'd be taking her to court too.
  9. [+280, -6] She mocked Kim Yong-ho and proudly retorted to his YouTube and said everything he said was lies. What a great victim cosplay she was putting on. Now everyone is curious and wants to dig into the real truth. Ye Seul-ah, if its proven you lied you know your career in the entertainment industry is over right?
  10. [+240, -4] If she keeps fighting, her image is what will be left in tatters. Celebrities rely on their image to make a living. What was she thinking revealing her boyfriend's photo on IG?
Additional source: Chosun Ilbo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post