Microdot reveals his parents were deported to New Zealand after concluding their prison sentences

ArticleMicrodot, “My parents were deported to New Zealand after release from prison… Reflect for the rest of my life.”

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Microdot has apologized once again and provided a status of his parents scams.

On the 19th, Microdot posted on his IG and stated, "I'm writing this post because I think it's only right for me to tell you about the current situation because I'm sure a lot of people are curious. I met 10 of the 14 people who suffered damage from my parents and thanked them for coming to an agreement. I couldn't reach an agreement with the remaining 4 due to the lacking of me and my family."

Regarding his parents he stated, "My parents both served their prison sentences and were recently deported after concluding their sentence. Legally, my parents came out after completing their sentences but in my heart I want to apologize again to those who were harmed. I will reflect for the rest of my life and will do my best to repay this feeling."

Microdot's parents were sentenced to 3 and 1 year in prison, respectively for fraud after borrowing 400 million won from 14 acquaintances and fled to New Zealand in May 1998 without paying the money back. The court judged 10 victims were defrauded by his parents and they were ordered to pay 390 million won in damages to the victims.

  1. [+10,461, -456] Stop pretending like you're in a position to comeback like nothing happened. Follow your parents to New Zealand and spend your life fishing. If you had apologized and dealt with it the right away things would've been different. But you had to go on TV and threaten lawsuits on the victims...you reap what you sow. 
  2. [+3,272, -180] Lee Seunggi's girlfriend's parents are even bigger scammers than yours and yet both daughters are doing just fine on TV..
  3. [+1,379, -85] Going to New Zealand and shepherding sheep is the only way to apologize for your life.
  4. [+1,313, -113] Piss off. Even heaven won't be welcoming you. 
  5. [+560, -13] Please stop saying things like paying us back with your music. No one wants it. Present value the money you scammed and pay it all back or f*** off. 
  6. [+407, -5] I don't ever want to see you again! Did you once ever think of the lives of the victims while you were lavishly living off their blood, sweat and tears?
  7. [+404, -5 Take down his picture. I can't stand seeing that face, it makes me want to throw up. He knew his parents scammed but threatened the victims anyway. They're just now paying back the principal even though they scammed the victims billions 20 years ago. While you were eating well with their money, they couldn't even properly educate their children.
  8. [+269, -1] Does concluding a prison sentence mean you paid it all back? Even if your legal obligations are over, your moral obligations are still in debt. Don't crawl out as if it's all ok. 
  9. [+31, -2] Our country is a haven for scammers. Does being jailed a few years mean they've paid it all back? So pathetic. No one is curious about you so don't even dream of crawling back out. 
  10. [+27, -5] No one wants to look at your tr*sh face so just f*** off the industry. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post