Mina further exposes an "AOA member XX that likes sex?"


Article: “AOA member who likes sex? its XX” Kwon Mina, reveals her real name without hesitation

Source: Sports Chosun
Mina has further exposed an AOA member "who likes to have sex."

Mina held an IG live broadcast on the morning of the 5th, apologized about cheating scandal and stated, "There's a person among the members who likes sex very much. This member ask me why I wanted to stay celibate and I told her I wanted save my body. Do I have to have sex?"

"There are people saying I got cervical cancer because I had sex a lot when I was younger. That's not the reason. I was sexually assaulted when I was in middle school. I'm not that kind of woman."


After she re-uploaded the live video, a lot of netizens sent her countless comments asking her to "stop sns and focus on treatment" "since you acknowledged your mistake and apologized, stay away from social media and recover your mental health."

Later, another netizen replied to the post writing, "you said there was a member who enjoyed sex and there's even articles out now about it and communities are speculating who it is. What you're doing is sexual harassment and public shamingㅋㅋㅋ. The members are getting hurt once again, are you not going to take responsibility over this?"

Mina then replied and revealed, "Oh, you mean XX (Shin Jimin)."
  1. [+514, -4] Wow, she's seriously crazy!...No, why is she like that?? Can there really be someone like her?? She's mentally ill and her victim mentality paranoia has consumed her. She's crossed the line this time. 
  2. [+326, -6] She has crossed the line..
  3. [+270, -0] Even with my limited medical knowledge I know her claims that Jimin caused her cervical cancer were lies because that's something you only get through sex. So she was having sex too. And so what if Jimin enjoys it? What's wrong with that? 
  4. [+242, -7] I honestly feel sorry for Jimin now..
  5. [+189, -3] Jimin-ah, please sue her for defamation!
  6. [+151, -1] I honestly think she's got an inferiority complex towards Jimin..
  7. [+125, -1] Cervical cancer from one night of sex??? At least the whole world now knows who between you really enjoys sex...stop talking about someone else's sex life!
  8. [+81, -1] AOA members should sue her at this point. Since she keeps opening her mouth about the members she shouldn't be allowed to use her mental health as a shield in court. 
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post