Mina reveals why she wrote Seolhyun's name in her suicide note

Article: Kwon Mina, who can't let go of SNS, asked why she criticized Seolhyun, "She's like a bat"

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Mina who had declared that she will quit SNS held a IG live to address rumors about Seolhyun

On an IG live held on the 5th, Mina admitted to cheating stating, "It's true that I cheated and acted like a fox. I want to sincerely apologize to the ex-girlfriend, acquaintances and family. I won't be DM'ing with fans anymore. I'm at fault in this scandal, it's my mistake.”

She also further revealed that "there is an AOA member who likes s*x" and later revealed through a reply to a netizen that the member was "Shin Jimin."

When another netizen asked "why did you write Seolhyun's name in your suicide note?," Mina replied, "There was a good reason for that. A huge betrayal. She was like a bat. Up on her high status, she seemed like she didn't care what happened to me. I'll upload the specific details that I can find."

She added, "Seolhyun and I were very close and depended on each other a lot since we became trainees together. But there's a reason why I mentioned her the way I did."

  1. [+4,604, -244] I think I can understand why she was bullied now. If you have people like her with a mindset like that, stay away. You'll get wrapped up in their dramas and lose it all. Those that have been through it know what I'm talking about. 
  2. [+1,816, -47] I don't think she's normal?
  3. [+1,458, -85] I think that Jimin and her didn't get along but she had a good relationship with the other members. The members probably distanced themselves after seeing how Mina acts...She deserved to get criticized by Jimin as the leader for skipping practice to get hairline surgery and not practicing her singing. Jimin is quite headstrong herself so she might've crossed the line a bit but to take down AOA in one shot over this..isn't this fooling the public?!
  4. [+1,102, -83] Why does she expect Seolhyun to be on her side unconditionally? Seolhyun has a right to make her own decisions and do what she wants. Seeing her act like this, makes me think she thinks there's a reason for everything..
  5. [+426, -5] Wow.. I really felt sorry for her at first but the more I see her now, I get goosebumps. She basically drowned everyone down with her. She has such an inferiority complex and victimizes herself and is the type to exhaust everyone with her drama. Never keep anyone like her around you..
  6. [+357, -3] It's hilarious seeing her expose someone for liking s*x when she was posting nude couple selcas with a guy she cheated with that she barely dated for 100 days..ㅋㅋ
  7. [+316, -12] I honestly think the members got tired of her antics and kept their distance and she took that as bullying..
  8. [+163, -3] I don't blame Jimin for hating her..ㅡ.ㅡ I'm tired of even looking at her posts now.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post