Mina retorts to netizen DM asking whether she stole X's boyfriend

Article"DM reply I got from Mina"

Source: Pann

[DM Translation] 

Netizen: "You really didn't cheat??"

Mina"I didn't. I collect drawings and can show you katalks of me telling him I was ok having them delivered. I was considerate of his girlfriend and even asked him if she was ok with it. That's when he told me they had grown apart. I don't know any more details than that. I just treated him like I would any other fan. I got a lot of DMs about it and can't answer them all so I chose to reply to those that supported me a lot. I didn't cheat..Would I have uploaded that photo if he was still dating her..? I've got my own thoughts too and working on my comeback...I'm trying my best to live an honest carefree life but I'm not a fool either..this is so upsetting.."

  1. [+1,036, -15] Even if she wants to comeback is there any place willing to take her ㅋㅋ?  If the director scolded her a bit while filming she'll take to Instagram and write a lengthy post saying he bullied her and turn him into a perpetrator..
  2. [+847, -26] Looks like she still doesn't get it...ever since she started writing her posts I could tell she was empty headed but I didn't think she was this stupid. You were already in the wrong the minute you asked him for a drawing and said you'd personally come to pick it up, you ahjumma with a seniority complex..
  3. [+476, -8] 대Daebak…..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. So, she's still on Instagram? Why didn't she write another lengthy post to explain it thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?  Does she think that if she keeps beating up the back of our heads with her lies, we'll believe her eventually?
  4. [+376, -1] 12 lines is one sentence, I can't breathe
  5. [+313, -2] ..?... Delivery..? But you said you were going to get it yourself..?
  6. [+269, -1] Selective replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I can't tell whether this is a cheering DM, a sarcastic DM or if she's just being curious
  7. [+176, -0] Then explain those katalks from the ex's father that you claimed were sent to you in your victim cosplay. You wrote up provocative words that never existed and made someone's father get hate for no reason. Why do you keep telling such obvious lies..? It's not even once or twice that this has happened..
  8. [+121, -0] Preparing a comeback...? A comeback to what exactly? You're a celebrity not a regular worker so what kinds of jobs? Just more empty words once againㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post