The New York Governor's former secretary continues to expose his sexual assault crimes

Article: "He touched my butt right before we took this selfie," Cuomo's former secretary continues to expose his intentions

Source: E Daily

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (64) is under controversy for sexual harassment. 

On the 9th, his former secretary Brittany Commiso (32) who filed a criminal complaint after exposing his sexual assault, spoke out in an interview with CBS. In an additional interview that aired the next day, Commiso revealed that she had been sexually harassed right before she took a selfie. 

Commiso revealed, "The inappropriate physical contact began on December 31, 2019, the day I went over to his mansion to help him with his speech. After we finalized the draft, he suggested we take a selfie and he started stroking my butt as I held up the phone to take the photo. I felt his hand groping my butt and he started rubbing it and rubbing it. My hands were trembling to the point that the photo came out blurry and he suggested we retake it from the couch. I agreed because I figured he wouldn't be able to grope me anymore if I was sitting on the sofa."

The harassment continued in November 2020. Commiso further revealed, "He put his hand inside my blouse and touched by chest. I remember it exactly because I looked down and saw his big hand and thought, "Oh my God, this is really happening." He was in a sexually aggressive mental state. I was going to take this to the grave for the sake of my daughter because I thought his supporters would attack me. I didn't want my daughter to get involved in that."

However, Cuomo denied the allegations stating, "Who would touch the breast of a woman he doesn't know well, in a mansion with 10 employees and a family. And would they stay quiet if they saw it?"

At a press conference in March when allegations first surfaced, Cuomo had stated, "She approached me first so I hugged her several times so as not to make her feel awkward." However, Commiso has denied that this was the case. 

Meanwhile, investigations revealed that he molested a total of 11 women. Cuomo has since voluntarily resigned from the governor position after the Legislature began the process to impeach him. 

  1. [+1,129, -113] He's a Democrat too 
  2. [+1,058, -56] America's Park Won-soon
  3. [+684, -520] The same woman claiming "her hands were shaking as he groped her" put her hand on his shoulder and smiled like thatㅋ
  4. [+88, -5] That selfie pose in itself is problematic. Who poses like that with their boss ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  5. [+46, -13] Huh? Are we sure she isn't after a payout right now? Her expressions are too bright for someone that was molested right before the photo. That's a look that says she got caught up
  6. [+46, -19] She's a weird one too...no? She was friendly and all smiles when taking the photo but all of a sudden it's sexual harassment? 
  7. [+22, -3] No, isn't that her hand on his shoulder? So she was happily treating him like her lover but later realized it was sexual harassment..
  8. [+13, -0] How is that the face of a woman who was just sexually molested?? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post