Mina reveals "famous senior" is well aware of Jimin's assaults + alludes to AOA members "sex" activities

Article: "Kwon Mina, don't trust in celebrities"...even mentions ex-AOA members private lives

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Mina is coming forward with more claims about Jimin and AOA.

On the 6th, Mina launched an exposure campaign on her IG, called out celebrities and further exposed Jimin's bullying. She stated, "You keep saying I'm pretending to be a victim. I'm sick of it. I'm going to live as myself and according to my personality. Don't trust celebrities too much. How many celebrities do you think are as pure and clean as they appear on TV?"

She added, "The more I mention it, the more hate I get but there is evidence [of Jimin's bullying]. Even more so, there are several victims. Among them, I'm the one that endured the longest. Even if this goes to a lawsuit, I won't back down. I'm only aware of 4 victims and even one is deceased."

In another post at dawn, she wrote, "A group of fans and Shin (Shin Jimin)'s fans keep saying I'm the "promiscuous" one that "likes sex." When I was in the group, the members all gave me the nickname "XX" because "I hadn't done it for a long time" indirectly alluding to the sex lives of the other members.

She further exposed Jimin writing, "Including the assault, even seniors at our agency are well aware of her bullying and cursed her criminal ways. But this is such a famous senior so I'm afraid to open my mouth." Anyway, investigate her. I wonder if the things she did in front of me were just her "bluff."

Meanwhile, in July last year, Mina revealed that she left AOA and even attempted suicide and revealed she was bullied by Jimin, who later withdrew from the group.

  1. [+640, -87] Feels like a second Kim Boo Sun...
  2. [+361, -21] I felt sorry for her at first...now I just feel pity
  3. [+354, -109] You can't trust a word she says because she's mentally unstable. I believed her words at first and thought the members were the bad ones but I don't even know who the true victim is anymore. She's urgently needs psychiatric treatment, she's not normal. She's been cosplaying as the victim, attempting suicide and jumping from one guy to another 아. She needs help. This is actually pathetic to watch ㅉㅉ
  4. [+165, 12] Someone, a friend, anyone, please stop her from her using SNS. I felt sorry for her at first but now...
  5. [+188, -44] Why does she always place blame on everyone else when she's the one that can't live without a man??? Why does she live like this? It's pathetic. Please, realize the problem lies within you ㅉㅉ
  6. [+90, -4] I'm starting to think the AOA members are the ones that suffered because of Mina
  7. [+52, -0] I feel like something is going to happen. She seems quite unstable?
  8. [+34, -3] What she's doing right now is bullying..

Additional source: Sports Chosun

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post