Mina alleges there are 4 more victims of AOA Jimin's bullying including one that's deceased

ArticleKwon Mina, "Why am I called "promiscuous"? Don't trust celebrities...There are other victims of Jimin"

Source: SPOTV News

Mina has returned with further exposure regarding former AOA member Jimin.

On the 6th, Mina wrote a lengthy post on her IG called out other celebrities and further exposed Jimin's bullying. She wrote, "I'm going to turn 30 soon. Do you think I'm afraid of a few curse words? Hate comments? I'll just live being true to myself and my personality? Why, I can't do that because I'm a public figure?"

"There is evidence, but even more so, there are several victims. Among them, I'm the only one that endured the longest. I'm only aware of 4 victims and even one of them is deceased. It's not enough that she's a criminal that assaulted me. A senior at our same agency also swore at her [Jimin]."

Regarding other celebrities she stated, "Public figures are all the same. There's no need to protect them or point them out. Just look at them as ordinary people. Celebrities you trust? Don't trust them too much and don't give them everything. I don't like pretense. I'm just going to live my life according to my personality. If I live like that, I'll win the hearts of fans and earn a lot of money."

Meanwhile, Mina left AOA in 2019 and is now an actress. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post