Jessica shows off her impulse 'Chanel' bag purchase amid her company's debt scandal

ArticleJessica shows off her Chanel bag investment amid '8 billion won lawsuit', "The price went up as soon as I bought it"

Source: Seoul Economy

Girls Generation's Jessica is drawing attention for her luxury purchases amid debt scandal.

On the 10th, Jessica uploaded a video on her YouTube titled, "The list of things I recently purchased" where she revealed, "I can't go overseas often these days so I haven't been able naturally shop. However, I recently made an impulse purchase. I bought a lot of daily items I usually use, pretty things, and some stuff on sale. I'm going to show you what I've been buying these days."

She then held up a mini 'Chanel' bag and stated, "It's light and great to carry as a daily item. It's such a great investment because the price shot up shortly after I bought it."

She also unveiled a Maison Michel's 2021 S/S hat and revealed, "I'm also obsessed with this bow hat. I bought it right away after I saw it was on sale and now it's sold out. I love things like this."

She also revealed a Kiki straw bower hat, Dior's D-Natural visor and a Chanel beanie that she had also purchased and stated, "I bought all this at once. My mom even asked me if I'm addicted to shopping."

Earlier on September 28th, Hong Kong media outlets revealed that her company 'Blanc & Eclare', that Jessica founded herself in 2014, was embroiled in a lawsuit over unpaid debts. According to the report, 'Blanc Group' borrowed 8 billion won (~$8 million) from Spectra SPC and never paid back the loans.

Her boyfriend and company CEO Tyler Kwon revealed in a interview to a domestic media outlet that same day, "It's unfortunate. It's not Jessica's personal loan but a corporate loan."

In the meantime, luxury goods prices are on the rise at home and abroad as luxury brands continue to be popular causing even more resentment among consumers. 

  1. [+2,094, -12] Does she seriously have any brains? Why is she bragging about a Chanel bag she bought when her own brand makes hand bags too??
  2. [+689, -12] ?? And what should we do with this?
  3. [+590, -20] Her brains are really wired differently...she's a weirdo. 
  4. [+494, -10] I can hear tin cans rolling around in her brains from here..
  5. [+86, -1] She's making money off her brand but going elsewhere to buy other brands ㅋㅋ
  6. [+68, -2] Pay off your debts first before bragging about all your luxury purchases ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. She's always come off as a scammer ever since she got kicked from SNSD.
  7. [+52, -2] People that brag about their luxury purchases look pathetic and so foolish to me!
  8. [+37, -0] She a self-proclaimed fashionista and yet every time I see her she's wearing thick makeup, always the same long hair and never does anything new. Always the same angle in her photos. She also has a body of a choding so its difficult for her to digest other fashions. She was only worth looking when she was in SNSD...there's not one ounce of charm in her.
  9. [+22, -0] Pay off your debts!!
  10. [+20, -2] This is the reason why I hate female idols and celebrities..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post