TOP addresses marijuana controversy, suicide attempt, and why he left YG + hints at leaving Big Bang

Article: T.O.P hints at Big Bang's departure, "Extreme attempt 5 years ago" → "comeback song contains the reason for leaving"

Source: Sports Chosun

T.O.P who recently went solo hinted at leaving Big Bang.

The Big Bang member graced the cover of Prestige Hong Kong magazine and held an interview with the magazine revealing the reason behind his long hiatus and future plans.

He addressed the marijuana controversy, which was the beginning of the hiatus, as his "worst moment" and confessed, "I made an extreme attempt 5 years ago. It was only later that I realized how much hurt and pain I had caused the people around me, my family, and fans. But it was also because of music that I was able to overcome the slump."

He further revealed, "I wrote more than 100 songs in 5 years. The thought of filling my bookshelf with works was the driving force."

He also addressed why he left YG stating, "All trainees undergo a harsh training system. You're trained to do what they want you to do like a robot. I may be popular but I can't see my inner loneliness. I don't want to be a robot producer. I want to make and help real artists. I've thought positively about forming a group that is completely different from Big Bang."

Big Bang is scheduled to comeback this spring after 4 year hiatus however TOP hinted that this activity might be his last with the group. He revealed, "This comeback song includes a message for fans and why I'm taking a break from Big Bang. To be honest, I don't want to think that this is the last time."

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post