Girl group idol collaboration stage at '2022 MAMA' met with reactions by the public

Article: "4th gen girl group idol collaboration stage at MAMA"

Source: The Qoo

  1. Hypeboy was seriously daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. I lost it after hearing sha sha sha
  3. Let's do the sha sha sha in moderation please 
  4. Why Sha Sha Sha..???????? Why????????
  5. Brought all those busy kids together and ordered them to do Sha Sha Sha
  6. The unlimited Sha Sha Sha Show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  7. Tik tok challenge.. 
  8. I was really looking forward to this stage but the composition was disappointing.. 
  9. Such a boring and insincere performance.. 
  10. F*ck.. this stage was seriously the worst! Why are the members trying to act cute? The planning for this was seriously trash
  11. The most cost-effective collab stage ㅋㅋㅋ. I can't believe they really put them together for this..
  12. I thought I was watching a random play dance
  13. Maybe my expectations were too high.. 
  14. MAMA today was seriously sh**ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. What the f*ck are they doing??
  15. They gathered all those gems for this? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post