Traces of late Goo Hara discovered in KARA's latest 'When I Move' teaser

Article"An empty seat in the teaser for Kara's new song that was just released"

Source: The Qoo

( ᵕ̩̩ㅅᵕ̩̩ )

Title song WHEN I MOVE

November 29 comeback

  1. Ah...
  2. ㅠㅠ
  3. Hara-ya hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  4. I miss her so much ㅠㅠ
  5. Look at the picture across from Gyuri and you'll understand..
  6. Oh.. there's a plate across from Gyuri..
  7. There are 6 glasses and cutlery sets..
  8. Hara's seat is in front ㅠㅠ Watch over them, we miss you.. 
  9. I miss her ㅠㅠ My favorite Hara
  10. Hara was really the identity of KARA.. I miss our princess ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  11. All of a sudden I feel like crying  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  12. They must've cried a lot while filming this..
  13. KARA will forever be 6. Watch over the stage happily from heaven ♡♡
  14. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.. I think the song will be good.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post