ASTRO Cha Eun-woo, San-ha and Seventeen's Wonwoo leave heart-wrenching letters at Moonbin's memorial

Article: Seventeen's Wonwoo, Cha Eun-woo X San-ha, heart wrenching letters to the late Moonbin, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were falling apart"

Source: Herald Pop

Colleagues from the entertainment industry are stopping by the late Moobin's memorial.

Seventeen's Wonwoo who attended Moonbin's memorial set up for fans in front of the Fantagio office building left a letter writing, "Bin-ah hyung, it's me. The nicest and coolest Bin-ah in the world. When this hyung fell apart, you ran to me first but I didn't even know you fell apart too, I'm sorry. It hurts my heart because you've always been so sweet nice and kind, working out with me, comforting me. Don't worry, I'll meet and have fun with your Astro hyungs and bring back a lot of stories to tell you, tell me your stories too. You saw hyung's mother in heaven right? She will lead you well. Put down all your worries and enjoy your trip to the moon, be happy. Thank you and I love you, Bin-ah."

ASTRO Cha Eun-woo also wrote, "Bin-ah, it's night-time, I really miss you. You bad friend. I couldn't sleep so I came out for a walk with San-ha.  Are you sleeping well? All those great memories we had together of the most ordinary and trivial of things we did, I miss it all so much and feel really regretful that I took it for granted. Be happy a hundred times on the moon. I'll take care of what you left behind, don't worry too much. You worked hard. I love you and I'm sorry, my friend."

San-ha also left a letter writing, "Hyung, how are you? I miss you so much. Your face is still flickering in front of me. I know you'll scold me a lot if you see me like this but let me off just this once, let me stay like this for a little while. I promise I'll be happy like you've always told me to. I'll protect you, know that I love you a lot, I love you hyung."

Earlier on the 19th, Moonbin was discovered dead by the manager at his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post