BABYMONSTER's "all rap" preview for ''CLIK CLAK' causes shock in Korea

Article: "BABYMONSTER [DRIP] 'CLIK CLAK' PREVIEW"

Source: The Qoo

  1. Omg.. they're all rapping ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. Oh.. this is really hip hop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the loose part
  3. Oh.. I definitely have to listen to this..
  4. Oh??? 
  5. Wow.. this is a really cool hip hop song
  6. I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to hear the full songㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  7. Wow.. who's the kid with the slightly low tone.. I really like it.
  8. Total hip hop
  9. No.. even Rami is rapping? daebak
  10. The hook part goes straight into your ears ㅋㅋ now I understand why everyone is saying its total hip hop
  11. Hey.. how are the members all so good at rapping.. 
  12. The rap part is Ahyeon, Ruka, Rami ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I can tell right away when its Ahyeon ㅋㅋ
  13. This is it. 
  14. The real YG is out.. 
  15. I thought it would be a loud rap song.. I didn't know it would be this kind of atmosphere.. daebak.. so good!
  16. Asa's rap part hasn't even come out yet and its like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now this is the YG I used to know ㅋㅋ
  17. Really excited to hear the rest of the songs now.. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post