SBS airs interview with YouTuber claiming to be Sulli's boyfriend


Article[SC Review] Did YouTuber "B" pretend to be Sulli's boyfriend?..."It was only a memorial video. It wasn't meant to be an insult."

Source: Sports Chosun

SBS "Unanswered Questions" has aired an interview with a YouTuber claiming to be Sulli's boyfriend.

The episode titled, "Rumor of the Rumor - Who Killed Jinri" that was broadcast on the 16th aired interviews with various people who knew Sulli.

A director from Sulli's reality show "Jinri Store" confessed, "I met Sulli a week or two before she died."

An official from her agency, SM also recalled, "The day before she died, she talked in the same voice she always does. But the next day we couldn't reach her for a schedule." 

A source from the entertainment industry stated, "Sulli introduced herself to staff as a troublemaker. My heart aches so much."

Sulli made her debut as a child actress in the drama 'Seodongyo' in 2005 and later became and idol under girl group f(x) in 2009. However, she later withdrew from the group in 2014. A fan of Sulli stated on the program, "There were many rumors about her that were hard to swallow. They were really dirty rumors, image destroying rumors than those of other idols," he stated.

Another acquaintance remembered comments Sulli received on her Instagram Live that said, "Did you wear underwear today?", "Are you sick", "Are you drunk?", "Why do you live your life drinking?." I found out that this was the world Sulli faced every day."

A netizen who had left malicious sexual harassment comments on Sulli's SNS stated, "If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have posted that comment 10 weeks ago. She's pretty but I told her if she was going to act like that she should get rid of her pretty face."

The program also aired an interview with a YouTuber claiming to be Sulli's boyfriend. The YouTuber stated, "It was meant to be a memorial. I had no intention of slandering or insulting her. To be honest, I know idols get hurt by malicious comments so I didn't think it was a good idea. But by my standards, I thought celebrities should endure it."

He continued, "I'm not saying Sulli died because of malicious comments. But for her to keep complaining about the malicious comments made me think that she shouldn't have become a celebrity."

An official from Sulli's agency SM said, "We have discussed such emotional issues within the company since four or five years ago. She received counseling about it once a week. We also performed other treatments," he explained. 



  1. [+8,026, -54] Wow...is this guy human?!
  2. [+6,385, -54] I'm pissed that I had to see that ugly face~
  3. [+3,805, -46] Physiognomy is truly a science
  4. [+1,681, -25] Wow..such thick skin ㅉㅉㅉㅉ
  5. [+1,006, -6] This is the ugliest human being I've ever seen.
  6. [+926, -0] So If I become a YouTuber I can say whatever I want?...If you don't want to get dragged don't YouTube anymore.
  7. [+920, -9] tsk * Typical ilbe b****
  8. [+603, -1] Your parents must be ashamed to have birthed that face.
  9. [+559, -0] He must've sent in that video thinking that he'll be a celebrity once the program airedㅋㅋㅋ
  10. [+463, -4] I guess a YouTuber can handle malicious comments too right? ㅋㅋ
  11. [+310, -4] ㅋㅋㅋI bet he's going to cry on SNS once he gets hit with malicious comments after this broadcast ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ
  12. [+214, -1] What is his family doing? Is there no one around this ba$tard!


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post