Victim of immoral actress A takes her story public in exclusive interview

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

The victim of the immoral actress has taken her story public in exclusive interview.

KBS Joy 'Love Naggers 3' actress A has been embroiled in allegations of breaking up her older cousin's home by having an affair with her cousin's husband (44) who's a doctor even purchasing a home together. Actress A plays the role of an "innocent woman" on the program and many netizens are criticizing her for not being able to distinguish drama from reality.

The wife, victim C conducted an exclusive interview with Kyunghyang and shared her side of the story.


When asked how she felt, she stated, "Desperate. I want to die. I feel like I'm in a dream. I wanted to keep my family. I didn't want my family to be broken by such an unsavory incident. My husband is not a bad person. Even though he did something ridiculous like that I want to believe in my husband and protect my family. I think he was deceived by a snake and she approached him intentionally. I've been suspicious since 2018 but it wasn't until 2019 when I discovered strange things. I wasn't sure at the time because I thought it couldn't be true because she was family member. I still can't believe that she deceived and ridiculed the family for over a year and caused such great damage."

When asked whether the incident has broken up their relationship she stated, "Yes. It's been ruined completely and our family genealogy is broken. The reason why I'm doing this interview is because those two people that committed such a crime need to come back to reality and take responsibility for their actions."


When asked whether she'll take him back and how far she's willing to go she stated, "I don't know how far I'll take it either. I'd like to deny that it never happened because it's still shocking to me. I don't know what happened...but I'd like to consider my disabled son and do the best to protect my family."

C plans to sue them in court if she's not able to resolve the situation.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post