"Nth Room" operator 'God God' claims he'll never get caught in new texts


Source: Dispatch

Operator 'God God' is claiming with certainty that he'll never get caught by police. 

According to Telegram texts obtained by JTBC on the 7th, 'God God' confidently claimed to Cho Joo Bin he'll never get caught by police writing, "I never use my own phone or ID, so I’ll never get caught."

Regarding countless evidence supporting allegations that he was the main operator of the 'Baksa' chatroom, 'God God' claimed with certainty that police will never get catch him because of it writing, "I never received the subscriber fees via cash. I always received it in gift vouchers so I can’t be traced. All I have to do is just throw away my phone. If I throw away my phone, there will be no evidence, so even if I turn myself in, I won’t go to jail."

A police official revealed to JTBC that 'God God' used an Android phone at Seongnam, Gyeongi-do. The official stated, "We are focusing our investigation on God God since we see him as the most important suspect. We are searching heavily through the foreign web and MEGA Cloud as well."

Meanwhile, "Baksa Room" case is a digital sex crime case where operators threatened and exploited women since July 2019. The operators obtained victims' personal information and filmed sexual assault videos that were sold to subscribers via the Telegram chatroom. 16 out of 74 confirmed victims have been revealed to be minors. 


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post