Goo Hara's heartbreaking six-volume diary leaked to the media


Source: MK Sports

Six volumes of the late Goo Hara's diary has been leaked to the media. 

In an episode of JTBC's 'Spotlight' that aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, the program highlighted the blind spots of Korean law and revealed the truth behind Goo Hara's tragic passing.

In her diary, there was one word that appeared the most and that was,"its OK. It's alright." 

The production team reached out to an expert to analyze the contents of her diary and Professor Kim Tae Kyung stated, "This might not seem like a big deal but you can tell her relationship with her mother from the diary. She calls her father "dad" in the diary but always called her mother by name. This is the person that gave birth her."

He added, "We don't always think of moms just for biological reasons. A mother is someone, a place, a comforting place for a child to rest. There's a possibility that she was calling out for help saying "I'm having a hard time. I want someone to comfort me. I'm tired." She could've been stronger if she had her birth mother."

There's one expression that caught Professor Kim Tae-kyung's attention the most and that was Goo Hara words where she wrote, "Is it okay for me to be loved?" 

Professor Kim stated, "this expression shows that Goo Hara never received unconditional love growing up. These thoughts are usually from people who’ve only loved with conditions."

기사 이미지

Below is a translation of some of Goo Hara's diary entries from the screenshot above:

"Hara, it’s alright. It doesn’t hurt. It’s alright." 

"Hara, it's alright. This will pass too. God, please forgive me. Please watch over my disappointing self one last time. Father, God."

"What you say and think comes true if you put it into practice. I know very well I'm more sensitive than others. I know myself to the point that its scary. Let's focus on taking care of myself and always think happily and positively. 

"I miss mom. I miss her and want to hug her. I always swallowed it to myself and kept it inside. I'm more desperate than anyone in wanting to feel my mother. More than anymore..i'm hurting..no I can should hurt. I deserve to hurt."

What are your thoughts on the diary? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post