Actor Jo Ji-hwan's wife complains the actor frequently asks for sex every 32 hours despite her frail body


Source: My Daily

Actor Jo Ji-hwan's wife Park Hye-min is complaining about her husband's need for sex.

In an episode of Channel A's "Afflicted Couple" that aired on the 31st, actor Jo Ji-hwan and his wife made an appearance and revealed that they have been married for 7 years. Jo Ji-hwan is well known as younger brother of comedian Jo Hye-ryeon.

His wife Park Hye-min stated, "Even before we were married, my husband always wanted a lot of skinship. But I thought once we got married he wouldn't want it as much."

"But after we got married, he kept asking for sex almost every 32 hours. Regardless of the location, he asked for it. I have a small body so it's very difficult to accept [have sex] my husband."

After hearing that, Jo Ji-hwan responded, "I was a little hurt. My wife is still very pretty. After we did it I always feel as if I drank herbal medicine [gained strength]. I love doing it with my wife. I don't know what to do."

Knight image

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post