AOA's Mina revealed to have mentioned Choa in private chat online


Source: Top Star News

Former AOA member Mina reportedly mentioned Choa in a private chat online.

On the 8th, an online community captured a conversation that referenced Choa in a private chatroom drawing attention.

기사 이미지

In the photo released, Mina confessed, "To be honest, Choa is also sensitive in a way and has a perfectionist personality about her work, so the members had a hard time because she had a difficult personality. I'm really tired so I won't tell you the details."

"But I like Choa so much. There are parts that I don't understand. But Choa always encouraged me, she was like an older sister that I wish I had. She's still among the members that gave me strength.

"When I was trying not to renew my contract because of Shin Jimin unni, she immediately spoke up about it."

In the meantime, Mina shared new revelations on the 6th and stated that she attempted suicide once again because of a conversation she had with an FNC official over alleged "apology" by Jimin. 

What are your thoughts on Mina's chat?


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post