Netizens question SM's timing in releasing their new girl group teaser

ArticleSM's new rookie girl group logo released just in time ㅋㅋ

Source: Pann

"They must've been in a hurry because of Irene"

  1. [+767, -12] I bet they're going to permanently halt all of Red Velvet's activities now because of Irene. They'll push their new girl group hard and limit RV's promos to solo schedules.
  2. [+614, -5] They'll come out and say they're just sticking to their original plans to launch a new generation of rookies and pay up to make the group popular ㅋㅋㅋ.
  3. [+578, -47] I'm a Reveluv too and I want to cry when I think of the other members. I feel like all that's left is for the group to disband. I don't think they'll re-sign their contracts anymore. SM girl groups aren't like their male idols they'll probably just let them go and replace them. 
  4. [+391, -5] But really...the logo is really weird no? What happened to SM? They're logo masters. Their logo looks like something you can find on the inside of a soju lid.
  5. [+270, -2] I feel so bad for Wendy and Seulgi...they're both so talented so I hope SM doesn't punish them and let them do solo schedules instead. What is SM doing??
  6. [+251, -7] aespa??? What the heck is up with that name? It's seriously bad. 
  7. [+241, -2] They're making them debut right now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. They're either going to bomb really bad or come out ok because of their charm and talents. 
  8. [+169, -1] Guys, the article is out, SM rookie girl to debut in November.
  9. [+147,, -1] aespa zone sounds like the name of a famous hot spring or massage parlor..
  10. [+120, -7] It looks like they're really in a hurry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. So what's going to happen to the rest of the members? Besides...Irene is the leader too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I'm a Reveluv too so I hope we get to see a JoWenSeul unit finally. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post