[BREAKING] B.I to make a comeback in the music industry

Article: [Official] B.I to resume music activities, participation in Epik High album

Source: Sports DongA

iKON's B.I will be making a comeback in the music industry.

On the 11th, Epik High's Tablo, a former YG Entertainment artist, released lineups of his new album on Instagram and among the featured lineups were GSoul, CL, Heize, Zico, Nucksal, Kim Sawol, Woo, Changmo, Miso and B.I

This will be B.I's first comeback in the music industry since withdrawal from iKON in June 2019.

B.I, who left YG, was appointed as the executive director of IOK Company in September 2020. The IOK Company also delivered warm news that B.I had donated 200 million won worth of goods to support the vulnerable in Korea and participated in briquette volunteer activities with fans. 

With participation in Epik High's album, many are paying attention to what kind of steps B.I will make to continue his full-fledged return to the industry.

Epik High's 10th regular album 'Part 1: Epik High is Here' will be released at 6pm on the 18th. 

Stay tuned for updates.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post