BJ Metel's last greeting video uploaded to YouTube

Article: [Comprehensive] BJ Metel's death, last greeting video

Source: Sports DongA

BJ Metel reportedly died on the 3rd and her last greeting video has been revealed.

On the afternoon of the 4th, a video titled "Thank you so much" was posted on her YouTube Channel stating, "At first, I was called "massage goddess" it was amazing. So I decided to go with sexy concept...I thought I should approach it commercially. I have a lot of wounds. I had bipolar disorder. I started broadcasting with bipolar disorder so I thought I should get treatment. I took psychiatric drugs for 3 years but didn't like so I stopped and began isolating myself."

"I was making money but wasn't taking care of myself. I was living without any happiness. I wanted to quit. I thought a lot about traveling to a warm country and live alone but my hopes kept dwindling as the corona held on. So I got more and more tired."

Finally she broke into tears and stated, "It's been all or nothing for me since back then. I'm sorry to my family, acquaintances and fans for making this decision. Thank you for the love and support.

In the meantime, her family has decided not to receive condolences due to quarantine measures. 

  1. [+779, -150] Femis killed another person ㄷ ㄷ
  2. [+325, -71] Femis are seriously scary. If they see anyone pretty they make them suicide you want to be pretty, make them suicide with malicious comments 
  3. [+131, -9] Why are there so many BJs dying these days? 
  4. [+138, -30] Wow, Metel noona..She was so pretty...femis are seriously the true social evil ㄹㅇ
  5. [+60, -0] Politicians seriously are a different breed of mentality. Not one them have died from a suicide even after getting cursed daily. It looks like they relish in their poisonous ways...so shameless and disgusting!
  6. [+61, -46] Huh?? Where in the article are comments from women? Most of the sexual harassment comments are coming from men 
  7. [+14, -0] Afreeca needs to get boycotted...you know, like you would any rabid dogㅋㅋ

Additional Source: Herald Economy
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post