Twin volleyball stars Lee Jae-young and Lee Da-young admit to iljin past

Article: Volleyball stars Lee Jaeyoung and Lee Dayoung admit to school violence, "I was immature" apology

Source: JTBC 

Netizen A shared a post in an online community titled "volleyball players that are perpetrators of school violence" and confessed she was bullied 10 years ago in elementary and middle school.

A wrote, "I was bullied more than 20 times by this person. I was told, "don't come next to me because you smell dirty." I was punched in my head and my face held down. It's not just me but 4 other victims have come forward and there are more. I want to receive a sincere apology from the perpetrator."

The post spread through social media and became a hot topic in online communities. 

The name of the perpetrator was not disclosed but names of Lee Jae-young and Lee Dayoung of HeungKuk Life were mentioned and their graduation albums and photos from school days where the victims attended together were posted online.

Later, the two admitted to bullying allegations and shared apologies. Lee Da Young wrote, "I hurt many people with my immature behavior in the past. I will visit and apologize in person if the victim permits."

The team also released a statement writing, "The players are in deep reflection over their mistakes."

  1. [+13,564, -199] Ok, leave the volleyball board. You have zero rights to stand in front the public after this. Don't attend public events or play at National University. Don't use taxes from our national pension to pay off criminals!
  2. [+5,751, -70] Makes me wonder whether Lee Dayoung hesitated at all and felt any remorse when she wrote that on her SNS~ What a shameless, outspoken life she led. 
  3. [+5,140, -98] HeungKuk Life is only going to take them off a few games...? So they're still keeping them in the team? Are they crazy!!? Kick them off the team!
  4. [+3,815, -78] If you want to live as a celebrity then live your life cleanly. Don't become a celebrity if your past is dirty. 
  5. [+2,525, -72] You aren't born with that personality...she learned that growing up. I wonder who she learned that from? 
  6. [+2,288, -35] I feel sorry for Kim Yeon-kyung. Her image is ruined because of a stupid hoobae. She was trying to repay her fans by playing in Korea for the rest of her career just so that her juniors wouldn't get less salary. But now that there's a lot of noise I worry she'll leave again just after she returned. 
  7. [+2,092, -14 ] I don't think this is a matter of just being immature. You can't blame immaturity after threatening someone with a knife. She was trying to cosplay as a victim at first being the senior but she got hit with twice with iljin comments. Since you like painting your face so much worry about doing that now, don't even dream of returning to volleyball!
  8. [+1,761, -12] "Things are going to explode...I'm about to explode ****". She acted all cute insisting "nothing like that happened" and even laughed off her own iljin accusationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post